What a year 2020 has been!
Though it has been a wild ride, there is so much to be grateful for.
We don’t grow when things are easy; we grow when we face challenges.
Here are 10 positive things that happened in 2020
1. A 103-year-old grandma beat COVID-19 and celebrated with a Bud Light.
2. Drive-in movie theaters made a comeback.
3. Sweatpants and tees became acceptable fashion choices.
4. People brushed up on their sewing skills, making masks for people in need.
5. We rediscovered our love for old hobbies like baking and gardening.
6. Puzzles and board games offered a much-needed break from our screens.
7. Distilleries around the country used their resources to produce hand sanitizer.
8. Bike trails became one of the few places in the country that were open.
9. We learned just how valuable a roll of toilet paper is.
10. People still fell in love and started families.
Thank you for your continued partnership with The Brokerage Inc. You are making a difference in this world, and we are grateful to call you family.
If you need us, we are here to help. Don’t hesitate to reach out.