Translate Site Login

Employee of the Quarter

Ebonne Harris

Our new Employee of the Quarter is Ebonne Harris!

Ebonne came to work for The Brokerage on August 20, 2012. She currently works on the Contracting Team. For the past couple of weeks, we have been in a big bind and she was asked to help out in Commissions. So, she tackled both her job and Commissions at the same time. She did an outstanding job and did it with a positive attitude and a smile on her face. She always works hard but she went over and above this time.

Ebonne has been married to Carl Harris for the past two years. She has a son, Lebrenan, whom is 12 years old. She also has two wonderful stepsons from Carl. Her hobbies include working in her garden and hanging out with her family, as she is very family oriented.

Congratulations, Ebonne!

6 Responses to Ebonne Harris

1. Teri Loftus-Emery says:

Ebonne is so deserving of being recognized as Employee of the Quarter. She is a pleasure to work with and responds so quickly to any inquiry. And she’s always willing to help me decipher what is needed next during an appointment process. Thank you for all you do, Ebonne, and congratulations on this much-deserved recognition!

2. RichardGermer says:

Congratulations to Ebonne…Who has been so helpful to me and so quick even on very short notice. Thanks from Richard in Sugar Land, Texas Where there is no Equal.

3. phuynh says:

Congratulations, Ebonne! You have been so super helpful to me in getting my Medicare career off to a great start several years ago. I am not surprised you are the employee of the month.

4. asmistad1 says:

Congratulations Ebonne! Recently contracted with TBI, I thank you for the smooth and timely transition.

5. Alisa says:

Ebonne truly deserves this honor and she is a huge asset to The Brokerage, Inc. She makes me smile every time I get on the phone with her. I hope to meet her in person one of these days.
    Congratulations to Ebonne from Alisa Jones in The Woodlands, TX.

6. DLF2016 says:

Congratulations Ebonne!! You have been a great help on all my questions I have had for contracting since I started in this company. Thank you for all you do. I know I will still be in contact with some more questions. So again congratulation!!