Mike Smith entered the insurance business in 1993 as a marketing and agent service representative at The Brokerage Inc.
He is now the President of The Brokerage, an insurance marketing organization licensed in all 50 states. The Brokerage specializes in life, health, financial and senior insurance products and marketing services.
Mike is an active member of:
• NAHU – The National Assn. of Health Underwriters
• NAIFA – The Nat’l Assn. of Insurance & Financial Advisors – Dallas
• NAILBA – The Nat’l Assn. of ins and Life Brokerage Agencies
• BHINI – The Brokers Health Insurance Network
• AALTCIE – America’s Long Term Care Insurance Experts
• Sub Centers
• The Marketing Alliance
Currently Mike and his wife Shannon have three children, Kayli, age 20, Kyle, age 17, and Kinley, age 9.
Smith is responsible for The Brokerage’s marketing strategy, advertising, operations, sales support, web site development, public relations, and business development.
Additional info on Mike Smith:
• 1989 Mike earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from The University of North Texas.
• 2003 Mike earned the Long Term Care Professional designation.
• 2012 Mike earned the Small Group Specialist designation.