Do you feel like your business is too small for cyber security? A lot of insurance agents feel they don’t need it. But Cyber Attacks Are on the Rise – Is your Business Protected? Chris Steffl with CyberFin says whether you are a business of one or one hundred, everyone needs some form of online security.
What is cyberfin?
Cyberfin is a cyber security solution targeted at the insurance business. They offer a simple, all-in-one solution protecting agents against cyber attackers. They not only protect your computer but will protect your internet, email devices, and mobile.
Their team has over 20 years of experience in the insurance industry and will not only fills cyber protection gaps but dramatically reduces your risk of an attack, all without you having to manage a single thing.
Benefits and protection include:
- Reduces your threat risks with a single solution for your security and compliance needs.
- Save money by integrating CyberFin rather than hiring a full-time employee to do the same work.
- Removes the worry of 5 and 6 figure fines and 90 days of lost productivity due to a data breach.
- All-in-one solution combining tools, technology, and talent.
- Simple implementation process.
- Proactive monitoring and remediation so you can focus on what’s most important – your business.
- Knowledgeable staff to keep you protected and compliant.
How will Cyberfin protect compliance?
Knowing the insurance business, Cyberfin will also help agents understand or sort through compliance through:
- Written Information Security Plan (WISP)
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Employee Awareness Training
- Internal Scan
- Risk Management
Cyberfin offers a simple pricing solution. It’s based on a per user per month charge, with no hidden fees and no obligations. The Brokerage Inc. is pleased to announce our partnership with Cyberfin. And through that partnership, all Brokerage Inc. agents will receive a monthly discount of $5 off per user.
And remember we have a complete library of podcasts to help you grow your business. You can listen to all of our Broker Link episodes in our Podcast library here!