Join Mike Smith as we discuss how agents can bring solutions to the aging workforce that is still actively at work and eligible for the group health plan through their employer. This course will help agents to properly evaluate options and offer advice to Medicare beneficiaries regarding staying on their group health plan or enrolling in Medicare.
• Understand the TEFRA regulations
• Explain the primary and secondary payer rules between group health insurance and Medicare
• Discuss options with people that turn 65 years of age and eligible for both Medicare health and drug coverage
• Help a person determine if a Medicare related drug plan or a group health drug plan is more beneficial
• Help a person to determine if a Medicare health plan is more or less beneficial than a group health plan