How would you like to increase your Medicare sales through referral marketing? How to Become Known in your Local Market can be done with hard work, creative marketing strategies, and happy clients. In this Audio Masterclass podcast, Evette Rodney walks you through strategies for growing your business through referrals.
How to Become Known in your local market
Did you know 91% of happy clients would give referrals but only 11% are asked to do so? And 83% of clients are willing to refer a positive experience but only 29% actually do. Sometimes all it takes is asking your clients for referrals to get your name out there. Referrals are actually the most rapid, cost-effective way to drive business.
According to Evette, building a referral network is a three-point approach:
- Illustrate Consistent Short-Term Value – start with what you have, establish good relationships from the get-go by creating value. Be knowledgeable, polite, and professional.
- Run Maintenance with Quality Customer Service – a good insurance agent helps beneficiaries find good plans.
- Deliver on Promises in the Long-Run – empty promises can tarnish your personal brand. If you promise something you have to come through.
We go over each of these steps in detail in the podcast.
we’ll also explore:
- Tips on building a Medicare Referral Network
- How to stay on top of your client’s minds
- The best way to ask other professionals for referrals
- And so much more…
We have a complete library of podcasts to help you grow your business. You can listen to all of our Broker Link episodes in our Podcast library here!