Are you in the market for an AMS or CRM for your insurance business? In this new Broker Link podcast episode, we uncover how to choose an Agency Management System (scroll down for an exclusive offer for Brokerage agents).
What is AgencyBloc?
AgencyBloc is the #1 agency recommended management system for life and health agents or agencies. It helps to secure and grow an agency with an industry-specific CRM, commissions processing, and integrated business and sales automation. It truly is an all-in-one system to help agents grow their business.
What to Look for When Choosing an AMS
According to Steve Ogden of AgencyBloc, it’s important to find a partner more than a vendor. Look for a company that will work with you to grow your business.
Here are a few questions you should ask yourself or a potential software company you are considering working with:
- What do I want to accomplish?
- What is the history of this software company?
- Do they understand the business I am in?
- Where do the revisions come from? Make sure they know how to manage releases and updates.
- Do they have the support to manage the agency day by day?
3 Takeaways from Today’s Episode:
- There is a lot of software out there, and each one has pros and cons. When looking for an Agency Management System, you should consider working with an organization that serves as a true partner – rather than just a vendor.
- Most agents don’t realize that they can get access to an Agency Management System for less than their monthly cell phone bill. Imagine being able to get a bird’s eye view of everything in your Agency and keep up with your book of business for such a low cost. It’s definitely worth looking into.
- When you partner with The Brokerage, you get access to our exclusive 10% discount for your first year on AgencyBloc. Just go to agencybloc.com/thebrokerageinc to learn more.
And remember we have a complete library of podcasts to help you grow your business. You can listen to all of our Broker Link episodes in our Podcast library here!