Are you looking for a CRM for your insurance business? Having a customer relationship management (CRM) system is vital to the growth of your business.
In this episode of The Broker Link, we talk with Steve Ogden, the Sales Manager of AgencyBloc. Steve outlines why every agency needs a CRM and how it can benefit your business (big or small).
We also have a great special deal for you! If you want to sign up with AgencyBloc through The Brokerage Inc. and get your 10% off discount, follow this link to sign up.
If you are considering a CRM to create a management process, there are some rules you should want to follow. Keep in mind whatever system you create, you will want to make sure it’s personal to your business and your clients. If you want to remember birthdays or anniversaries, make sure you include that in your process.
According to AgencyBloc here are a few other things to keep in mind when crafting this system:
- It’s all-encompassing – A sales process includes every action that happens during the sales experience. It includes follow-ups, reconnects, qualifying, and presentations.
- It’s repeatable – If you cannot consistently repeat your sales process or easily teach it to a new employee, then your sales process is unlikely to be followed.
- It’s sustainable – Similar to being repeatable, your process must be sustainable. This means that it’s something your team can maintain for the long term.
Read more about AgencyBloc’s recommendations on their website, How to Create an Effective, Repeatable Sales Process at Your Insurance Agency.
In this Podcast we’ll also explore:
- Difference between a Sales Process and a Sales Cycle
- How to start building your process
- A great discount for Agents who use AgencyBloc through the Brokerage Inc.
- And so much more…
If you want to sign up with AgencyBloc and get your 10% off discount, follow this link to sign up.
We have a complete library of podcasts to help you grow your business. You can listen to all of our Broker Link episodes in our Podcast library here!