Occupational accident policies provide AD&D, medical and disability benefits to employees injured on the job. While it has multi-state availability, it is very popular with Texas employers who are non-subscribers to the workers compensation system.
Common features are:
- Combined single limit for all benefits including Accidental Death & Dismemberment benefits, Accident Medical Expense benefits, and Weekly Accident Indemnity benefits
- Single limit maximums available up to $2,000,000 on most industries
- Single limit deductibles as low as $500
- Benefit Period of 52, 114, or 156 weeks
- Available to groups of two or more lives
- Low Minimum Premium - $50 per month
- Contract labor can be included for coverage
- Rates are based on a percentage of payroll, however "per person" rates are also available
- 12 month rate guarantee
Some benefits, provisions, limitations and exclusions listed herein, may vary depending on state of residence.