Are you looking to expand your Life Insurance portfolio? In Podcast: Episode 57, From Quote to Coverage in Under 9 Minutes, Bestow Life Insurance shares their new and improved plan to give clients over $1 million in term coverage. Gillan talks with Steve Robinson, Chief Distribution Officer, about this exciting product.
Bestow was founded in 2016 and launched in 2017. It’s based in Dallas, TX with a satellite office in Austin, TX. Bestow is new to the brokerage market and has since become a disruptor in the market. Bestow allows you to go online, complete the application for Term Life, and get approved in under 10 minutes. No medical exam is needed.
85% of Bestow’s client base are first-time insurance buyers. The average issue age is under 40 with an average policy of $700,000 or under $900 a year premium.
Bestow also has:
- Policies that are provided by an A+ rated carrier.
- Plans from $50,000 – $1,500,000. Premiums from $16/mo.
- Quotes in seconds. Coverage in minutes. No hassles.
In Podcast: Episode 57 you’ll Also Learn:
- Why agents get their own, unique URL code for a personal website.
- How to finish the entire process in 15 minutes over the phone.
- Why they are completely paperless.
- And so much more…
If you want to learn more about adding new products to your portfolio, check out some previous podcasts. You can listen to all of our Broker Link episodes in our Podcast library here!