Are you looking for ways to promote your business without spending a lot of money? On Podcast: Episode 66, Low-Cost Ways to Promote Your Insurance Business, we share many ideas on how to market your business and get noticed for free or at a very low cost. We will explore ideas like creating a Google My Business profile, how to get listed in major directories, and partnering with other businesses.
Low-Cost Ways to Promote Your Insurance Business
When it comes to promoting or marketing your insurance business, it doesn’t take a lot of money to get started. In fact, there are many things you can do that don’t cost you anything. And these marketing strategies can really help you grow your book of business and expand your reach.
Here are some ideas:
- Create and verify a Google My Business profile
- Get a website by using www.carrd.co or by creating a www.wordpress.org website.
- Create a business listing on major directories like Yelp, Facebook Business and Yellow Pages
- Get online reviews
- Join online Facebook groups
- Get local press
- Create partnerships
In Podcast: Episode 66 we’ll also explore:
- Why Messenger Marketing is a smart tool
- How to get local advertising
- Productivity tools that are free
- And so much more…
We talk a lot about growing your insurance business. You can listen to all of our Broker Link episodes in our Podcast library here!