Did you know 82% of Americans are on social media? There are definitely opportunities for your agency to use social media – but is all social media created equal? Today we’re busting some social media myths with Bob Whitis of BrightFire.
Social Media Platforms to Consider
- Google Posts (part of your Google Business Profile)
Some of the myths we’re busting
- You’ll have amazing social media engagement if you ask your friends and family to “Like” every post.
- Social media marketing tactics don’t drive bottom-line results.
- Only young people use social media.
- Social media is completely free marketing.
How can BrightFire help with Social Media?
BrightFire helps insurance agencies with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google Posts.
You can choose from the following topics: General Safety & Preparedness, Personal, Business, Life, Health, Group Benefits, Medicare, and Diversity & Inclusivity. You also have access to a social media management dashboard. Onboarding usually consists of a thirty-minute phone call, and your services should be live in about a week.
As part of our partnership with BrightFire, they are offering $50 in account credit to anyone who enrolls in their services. Visit www.brightfire.com/thebrokerageinc for pricing and see what’s possible with BrightFire.
And remember we have a complete library of podcasts to help you grow your business. You can listen to all of our Broker Link episodes in our Podcast library here!