Pivot Health’s Bridge to Medicare is a two-part plan that will help your clients see lower premium costs up to three years before they age into Medicare.
This competitive solution may be a good fit for “pre-Medicare” individuals age 62-64 and 11 months who have left their employers and are looking for an alternative to COBRA health or who are in good health and seeking a temporary health plan to get them to Medicare.
They can purchase up to 3 years of lower premium insurance that still provides good coverage.
With these two certificates of insurance working together, your clients could see significant savings on their monthly health insurance costs.
Both plans are open networks, giving your clients the freedom to choose where they get care.
Part 1: Short-Term Medical Policy
- 20%‐30% co‐insurance up to $10,000 deductible then 100% covered for the rest of the year.
- Covers up to $250,000‐$500,000 in medical expenses annually.
Part 2: Limited Benefit Policy
- It helps cover some out‐of‐pocket expenses for routine healthcare.
- It gives your clients a fixed price for routine care like doctor visits, preventative care, testing, outpatient surgery, and more.
Short-Term Medical (STM) insurance provides temporary health benefits for those in-between major medical coverage.
Features include customizable policy lengths of 30 days to 364 days with 2 and 3-year renewal options available in some states, deductible and out-of-pocket options, and the availability of next-day coverage.
- Our lowest cost short-term medical insurance
- Plan limitations which drive affordability
- Doctor Visits
- Surgical Services
- Limited benefit of up to $25,000 for eligible healthcare expenses
- Available as Connect STM Extend and Connect Value Extend
- Longer Durations for STM
- No Annual Premium Increases
How to get started
If you have questions about these products or how to get started, contact Belynda DiCiaccio | 469-635-6715 | email@example.com
To get contracted with Pivot or IHC, click here.