The offices of The Brokerage, Inc. will close early on Friday, April 18th. Our business hours on Friday will be 8:30 am to 3:00 pm CDT. We will resume regular hours, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm on Monday, April 21, 2014. If you have applications to submit by fax on Friday, please be sure we receive them by 1:30 pm Central Time!
- Thank you so much for getting me squared away with BlueCross BlueShield. I have already received word back from them and have begun my online training. This has meant a lot to me since it’s just a matter of time before I become productive. My whole future has been contingent upon you, John, Rod and Graciela and countless others in your organization. You... Read More »
- The Brokerage has a group with a great attitude and super work ethic. Ya know though, the attitude comes from the top with Ross. They are always so positive and see the brighter side and that is exhibited by the staff. I don’t think I have ever received average or, God forbid, below average service from your organization. Under different circumstances, I would... Read More »
- Laura Jordan is one of those “few” exceptional individuals. She is by far one of the best and most pleasant persons I have had the pleasure to work with. Always quick and timely in her response to information requests and questions, she is well informed, knowledgeable and excellent in her follow up. It is a great comfort to know that if I have a question or... Read More »
- I have personally known Ross Hopkin for many, many years and if honesty and integrity mean anything to you then you can bet that Mike Smith reflects the same high quality that Ross does. I have known Mike since he started his relationship with The Brokerage and his knowledge and “get up and go” is second to none. He is always willing to help you in any... Read More »
- I have worked with The Brokerage Inc. from the moment I first became a licensed agent some 8 years or so ago. Mike Smith has always exhibited the absolute in professional and ethical standards. Everything I learned about insurance, I learned from The Brokerage Inc. and their very competent staff. Today, I’m a pretty strong producer. Nothing would move me away... Read More »
- I have used The Brokerage for several years. I am not a big producer but I have always been treated with great respect, and treated in my opinion as if I were one. I am trying to bring as many as my contracts with various carriers to The Brokerage for that reason. Perhaps I could make more money elsewhere but a professional and ethical organization means more to me. I... Read More »
- My opinion is that Mike runs a professional and ethical company (whom and which I have known professionally, through continuing ed and other venues, but not have had any incentive whatsoever to send this comment). Mike is the go-to guy in my book, as he has almost as many years in this business as I, which may be longer than many folks reading this have been... Read More »
- I want you to know how much help and service you are. Thank you for your kindness and concern for customer service you truly are a value and a great blessing to The Brokerage. Keep up the good work. -Larry ... Read More »
- I just wanted to drop you a note and say thank you for calling me back about the audit I am being subjected to by the TDI. You and Mike came up with a great idea of getting those CE credits from doing the AHIP exam I failed to get the CE at the time. I was able to go back and recapture those 8 hours and that will be enough to push me over the required credits. Now... Read More »
The Brokerage Inc, founded in 1976, is a national insurance marketing organization specializing in life, health, and accident products. The Brokerage is proud to provide products and marketing services to over 10,000 actively appointed independent agents nationwide. Recruiting contracts for IMOs and FMOs are also available through The Brokerage.
The Brokerage, Inc. is a member of several prestigious national insurance marketing organizations. These include The National Association of Independent Life Brokerage Agencies (NAILBA)…