What if we told you there was a way to sell a Medicare Advantage plan that provided great coverage AND filled the gaps like a Medicare Supplement AND had the possibility of DOUBLING your commission while SAVING your clients’ money?
A ride in an ambulance and a few days in the hospital turn your ordinary weekend activities into a financial nightmare. Unexpected medical costs can add up. As leaders in medical insurance, how can we help our clients during a time of crisis?
What are Hospital Indemnity Plans?
- A Hospital Indemnity Plan offers a helping hand in a time of crisis.
- Hospital Indemnity Plans help protect your savings from copayments, deductibles and out-of-pocket expenses not covered by your major healthcare insurance plan.
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance is a supplemental health insurance product designed to help cover the costs associated with a hospital confinement.
How do Hospital Indemnity Plans work?
- These plans will pay a cash dollar amount for any hospital confinement, most plans also have additional riders you can add.
- If you are confined to a hospital, select plans pay per day based on the plan requirements.
Who is the best client for a Hospital Indemnity Plan?
- That’s simple: if you’re currently selling Medicare Advantage, you should also be selling hospital indemnity plans.
- Everyone benefits from a Hospital Indemnity Plan in case of any unexpected expenses not covered by their healthcare insurance plan.
If you aren’t taking care of your clients, someone else will!