February is “Insure Your Love” month, so it’s the perfect time to do something special for your clients. Whether it’s a personal phone call or a coffee meeting, the smallest gesture can make a huge difference. Here are 5 Ideas to Show your Clients you Care.
Ideas to Show Your Clients You Care
- Schedule annual review meetings. February is a great time of year to schedule a review meeting with your clients. This is also a wonderful time of year to cross-sell other products like final expense or life insurance.
- Pick up the phone. Nothing says you care more than a personal check-in with your clients. We spend less and less time on the phone these days so if you take the time to call your client, they will really appreciate the connection.
- Send out an email or newsletter with information about discounts and upcoming events. Show your clients you care about their well-being with a list of fun things to do this month. Remind them of the great discounts they can take advantage of at the movies, a baseball game or even out to dinner.
- Plan a coffee meeting or send a gift card to their favorite coffee shop. A nice coffee meeting is a great time to check in on clients. But if you can’t meet with everyone, a $5 Starbucks gift card or something similar can show someone you are thinking of them.
- Be available. Sometimes it’s the simple things that matter, and being available when they need you is the most important. A great way to remind them of this is to send a text or email to say you are here if they need you. Knowing that will go along way in the relationship you have with your clients.
Remember it’s the little things that matter most to your clients. They trust you because you care — it’s never a bad idea to remind them of this, especially during the month of February. Use these 5 Ideas to Show your Clients you Care to reconnect this month.