Looking for some social media tips to grow your insurance business in 2023?
You’ve come to the right place!
Gillan Boyer, Director of Marketing at The Brokerage, shares his tips in this week’s podcast.
- There is social “networking” and there is social “entertainment.” Know the difference.
- Most of your prospects are still going to be on Facebook over any other platform.
- Think outside of the box, like using LinkedIn to generate referral partnerships.
- Not every “ad” has to feel like one. Boost photos of you working in the community.
- Be careful with listening to social media “experts.” They may be trying to sell you something.
Example of an honest Ad:
Credit: Local Insurance Advisors
There is no one “right way” to do social media, but hopefully, you can take at least one piece of advice from today’s podcast and use it in your business.
And if you need help, we’re here for you!